HPE helps businesses build their hybrid cloud strategies to speed deployment and save cost
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) today announced HPE Right Mix Advisor, an industry-first offering that helps businesses develop their hybrid cloud strategies with confidence. HPE Right Mix Advisor recommends which workloads and applications are ideal to move to public clouds, or keep in private clouds, and how to migrate those workloads to achieve the right mix of hybrid cloud according to each business’s specific need.
Building the right hybrid cloud strategy can help businesses:
- Speed migrations from months to weeks
- Reduce the risk of poorly executed migrations
- Control the cost of migration and properly forecast ongoing cost
- Prevent cost overruns and ‘surprises’ once migrated
- Invest with confidence by basing decisions on dat
HPE Right Mix Advisor is an integral component of HPE’s Composable Cloud strategy, which enables CIOs to deliver the speed, scale and economics of cloud across their entire business and IT landscape, using the blend of technologies that deliver the outcomes they need now and in the future.
More information on HPE Right Mix Advisor is available at www.hpe.com/services/cloud.