VeeamVeeam Software is a privately held information technology company that develops backup, disaster recovery and virtualization management software for VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Veeam Backup & Replication — the software for backup, replication and restoration of the virtual machines on the basis of hypervisors of VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Veeam ONE — the software for monitoring of the virtual environments on the vSphere and Hyper-V platforms, creations of the reporting and an assessment of efficiency of use of resources of system
- Veeam Management Pack — the tool for implementation of monitoring of the virtual environments on the VMware and Hyper-V platforms means of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Veeam Stencils — a free collection of graphic elements and templates for creation of charts and design of the virtual infrastructures in Microsoft Visio
- Veeam Generic Report Library — the free set of reports for the analysis of a status and productivity of objects of the virtual and physical medium expanding standard library Microsoft Generic Report Library
- Veeam Endpoint Backup — the free utility for backup and restoration of workstations on the Windows operating system
- Veeam Task Manager — the free utility for monitoring of the virtual environment on the Hyper-V platform
- Veeam Backup Essentials — the software package intended for a small virtual environment (to 6 connectors of the central processor (CCP)) and including two products: Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE
- Veeam Availability Suite — the software package on the basis of Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE oriented on large virtual infrastructures (6 and more CCPs connectors).
Partner Status of Paladin